Hi, today am going to discuss about Andhra Pradesh 10th maths syllabus with sub topics. So that everyone can get the details of topics in each chapter. When compared to other state maths syllabus, Andhra 10th maths syllabus is very good and vast. Actually Andhra government modified the maths syllabus three years back. After modifying andhra pradesh 10th maths book, now its looks very good with good quality pages and looking colorful.
Chapterwise Andhra Pradesh 10th Maths syllabus :
Topic 1: REAL NUMBERS
- Euclid’s division lemma.
- Fundamental theorems of Arithmetic.
- Rational numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Non terminating Recurring decimals in Rational numbers.
- Irrational numbers.
- Introduction to logarithms.
- Properties of logarithms.
Topic 2: SETS
- Introduction of sets.
- Definition of sets.
- Roaster form and Set builder form.
- Types of sets.
- Using diagrams to represent sets.
- Universal set and Subset.
- Venn diagrams.
- Basic operation on sets.
- Union of sets.
- Intersection of sets.
- Disjoint sets.
- Difference of sets.
- Equal sets.
- Finite and infinite sets.
Topic 3: POLYNMIALS
- Introduction to polynomials.
- What are polynomials?
- Degree of polynomial.
- Value of polynomial.
- Zeros of polynomial.
- Geometrical meaning of the zeros of the polynomial.
- Graphical representation of a linear polynomial.
- Graphical representation of a Quadratic polynomial.
- Geometrical meaning of the zeros of cubic polynomial.
- Relationship between zeros and coefficients of a polynomial.
- Cubic polynomial.
- Division algorithm for polynomials.
Topic 4: PAIR OF LINERA EQUATIONS IN TWO VARIABLES
- How do we find unknown quantities?
- Using both equations together.
- Solutions of pairs of linear equations in two variables.
- Graphical method of finding solution of a pair of linear equation.
- Relation between coefficients and nature of system of equations.
- Substitution method.
- Elimination method.
- Equations reducible to a pair of linear equations in two variables.
Topic 5: QUADRATIC EQUATIONS
- Quadratic equations definition.
- Solution of a quadratic equation by factorization.
- Solution of a quadratic equation by completing the square.
- Nature of roots.
Topic 6: PROGRESSIONS
- Arithmetic progressions.
- What is an AP.
- General form of AP.
- Parameters of an AP.
- nth term of an AP.
- Sum of first ‘n’ terms in AP.
- How ‘GAUSS’ find the sum of terms.
- Sum of ‘n’ terms of an AP.
- Geometric progression.
- nth term of GP.
Topic 7: COORDINATE GEOMETRY
- Distance between two points.
- Distance between two points on a line parallel to the coordinate axes.
- Distance between any two points on a x-y plane.
- Section Formulae.
- Centroid of a triangle.
- Trisection points of a line.
- Area of triangle.
- Straight lines.
- Slope of a straight line.
- Slope of a line joining two points .
Topic 8: SIMILAR TRIANGLES
- Similar figures.
- Similar triangles.
- Basic proportionality theorem.
- Criteria for similarity of triangles.
- AAA, SSS, SAS Criterion for similarity of triangles.
- Areas of similar triangles.
- Pythagoras theorem.
- Different forms of theoretical statements.
- negation of a statement.
- converse of a statement.
- proof by contradiction.
Topic 9: TANGENTS AND SECANTS TO A CIRCLE
- A line and a circle.
- Tangents of a circle.
- Construction of tangent to a circle.
- Finding length of a tangent.
- Number of tangent to a circle from any point.
- Construction of tangents to a circle from an external point.
- Segment of a circle formed by a secant.
- Finding the area of segment of a circle.
Topic 10: MENSURATION
- Surface area of the combination of solids.
- Volume of combination of solids.
- Conversion of solid from one shape to another.
Topic 11: TRIGONOMETRY
- Naming the sides in aright angled triangle.
- Trigonometric ratios.
- Defining trigonometric ratios.
- Trigonometric ratios of some specific angles.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0°,30°,45°,60°,90.
- Trigonometry identities.
Topic 12: APPLICATIONS OF TRIGONOMETRY
- Drawing figures to solve problems.
- Solution for two triangles.
Topic 13: PROBABILITY
- What is probability?
- Mutually exclusive events.
- Finding probability.
- Complementary events and probability.
- Impossible and certain events.
- Deck of cards and probability.
- Use of probability.
- Application of probability.
Topic 14: STATISTICS
- Mean of ungrouped data.
- Median of grouped data.
- Which value of central tendency?
- Graphical representation of cumulative frequency.
- Obtaining Median from Ogive curve.
This detailed topic of 10th maths gives you clear cut information. So doesn’t waste time learn topic by topic and be prepare for exam. In coming days I will try to post all solutions.